Rural Alaska Community Action Program, Inc.

How to Apply in Rural Alaska

A home in Quinhagak is weatherized. Before and after photos.

A home in Quinhagak is weatherized. Before and after photos.

The rural communities served by RurAL CAP in 2015 included Chevak, Kotzebue, Mountain Village, Quinhagak, Stony River and Unalakleet.

2016 Rural Weatherization Sites


If your community is not listed here please see our other weatherization providers page to find out whom you may contact about weatherization services in your area.

Alaska Weatherization Assistance Program Application (All Applicants)
Landlord Tenant Agreement (Renters Only)
No Income Disclosure From (Must be notarized.) (Only for applicants with zero income)
HERP Withdrawal Form (Only for Energy Rebate Applicants)

Mail your completed weatherization application to:
RurAL CAP Weatherization
731 East 8th Avenue
Anchorage, Alaska 99501

For more information:
Phone: (800) 478-7227 (toll free)
Phone: (907) 279-2511

For questions about weatherization services in Alaska that you cannot locate within this website, please visit the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation’s website for listings of weatherization agencies across the state or see our listing of weatherization agencies and regional housing authorities by clicking here.