Rural Alaska Community Action Program, Inc.

How to Apply in the Municipality of Anchorage and Juneau

A home is being weatherized in Anchorage.

A home is being weatherized in Anchorage.

The Anchorage/Juneau Weatherization Office is located at 731 East 8th Avenue in Anchorage

Please download and fill out the following forms and submit them to the address listed below:

Anchorage Weatherization Assistance Program Application (Anchorage Only)
Juneau Weatherization Assistance Program Application (Juneau Only)
Landlord Tenant Agreement (Renters Only)

To apply in person, pick up an application at 731 East 8th Avenue between the hours 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday.

You may also apply by mail by request an application by calling us at 907-279-2511.

Mail a completed weatherization application to:
RurAL CAP Anchorage Weatherization Assistance Program
731 East 8th Avenue
Anchorage, AK 99501

For questions about weatherization services in Alaska that you cannot locate within this website, please visit the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation’s website for listings of weatherization agencies across the state or see our listing of weatherization agencies and regional housing authorities by clicking here. Funding provided by the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation.