Rural Alaska Community Action Program, Inc. (RurAL CAP) employs over 400 people in 60 communities statewide. Each person contributes to the success of the organization through their hard work, dedication, and enthusiasm.
There are many exciting opportunities at Rural Cap available to individuals, who want something different each day and are willing to work hard and to make a positive difference for low-income Alaskans. To apply for a job opening:
View Current Job Opportunities and apply online
Applying online will prompt you to register with us. Please follow the easy step by step process to apply online. Please note that we no longer accept paper copies of our application and encourage you to apply online with us. If you have any questions please contact us with the phone numbers provided to the right.
Rural Cap is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Governmental Contractor and abides by the requirements of federal, state and local laws and regulations. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. As an Equal Opportunity Employer are we subject to certain governmental recordkeeping/reporting requirements. In order to comply, we will request information from you regarding ethnicity, race, veteran status, and disability status. Additionally, applicants are considered in accordance with applicable laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of age, religion, color, age, sex, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy, or parenthood. Agreeing or refusing to provide this information is completely voluntary, will not adversely impact your possible employment, and will only be considered as part of your application upon request in compliance with our Affirmative Action Plan.
- How to apply for a job at RurAL CAP
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) – 2017
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster – 2017
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster – 2017
- OSHA It’s the Law Poster – 2017
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster – 2017
- USERRA Poster – April 2017
- NLRB Employee Rights Poster – 2017
- State of Alaska Wage and Hour Act Poster – Jan. 2018
- State of Alaska OSHA Right to Know Poster – 2017
- State of Alaska Unemployment Notice Poster – Jan. 2018
- State of Alaska Child Labor Law Poster – Feb. 2018
- State of Alaska Sexual Harassment Poster – 2017